ABOUT THIS ITEM:
The almond is a species of tree native to Iran and surrounding countries and ancient remains of almonds were discovered in the Levant area. The almond is also the name of the edible and widely cultivated seed of this tree.
- High in monosaturated good fat
- No cholesterol or sodium
- A top source of the antioxidant Vitamin E
- Very alkalising and full of minerals
- Low glycemic index, curbs craving
- Naturally 100% Gluten-free
- Rejunevates the skin
- Stimulates hair growth
- Has prebiotic properties
There are no reviews yet.