ABOUT THIS ITEM:
Walnuts are rounded, single-seeded stone fruits of the walnut tree commonly used for food after fully ripening between September and November, in which the removal of the husk at this stage reveals a browning wrinkly walnut shell, which is usually commercially found in two segments (three or four-segment shells can also form).
HEALTH BENEFITS OF WALNUT:
- Rich in Antioxidants.
- Super Plant Source of Omega-3s.
- May Decrease Inflammation.
- Promotes a Healthy Gut.
- May Reduce Risk of Some Cancers.
- Supports Weight Control.
- May Help Manage Type 2 Diabetes and Lower Your Risk.
- May Help Lower Blood Pressure.